Moto Zajednica

CF Moto 450 MT

• Drug član, 2113 postova
  • Motocikl: TRK502X......SVT650X
Pre 1 sat, aca-pn je napisao:

Pa ti se prekvalifikuj u mehaničara :) Svaka ti čast na sposobnosti da sa dnevnicom od 750 din kupiš nov motor, možda da se prijaviš za Ginisa ? ;)

Poenta mog posta je da nije svako za mehaničara kao što nije svako za moj posao...no to tebi ne dopire zar ne? Svakako moja stvar da li i šta ja kupujem,bitno je da je novac pošteno zarđen i da noću mirno spavam... ne vidim razlog za takav komentar.

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• Zainteresovan, 541 postova
  • Motocikl: Honda Africa Twin

@Andrej_HotstepperKod Versysa mi je sve okej samo ga ne bih zbog agregata. Imao sam na cb500x parallel twin 180°. Malo mi dosadio taj zvuk. Mnogo mi vise prija V ili p. twin 270°. 

Treba mi motor za sve pa i za blagi off, makadami, zemljani putevi pa zato ne gledam motore sa tockom ispod 19". 

No, verujem da si u pravu za to sto kazes. 

• BJB Maxi Scooter Club, 408 postova
1 hour ago, Andrej_Hotstepper said:

Ko o čemu baba o uštipcima, e tako i ja. 🤣

Molim te, probaj i versysa, mnooogo bolji paket od stroma. Lakši, potentniji agregat, vešanje i ciklistika za stroma izmislili motor... Javi utiske. 

IMG-2098.jpg

:jee:

• Haha 7

• Drug član, 1687 postova
  • Motocikl: CFmoto 800MT
Pre 1 sat, Rider000 je napisao:

@Andrej_HotstepperKod Versysa mi je sve okej samo ga ne bih zbog agregata. Imao sam na cb500x parallel twin 180°. Malo mi dosadio taj zvuk. Mnogo mi vise prija V ili p. twin 270°.

Uzmi 800mt, takav zvuk nema niko, u pocetku te opasno nervira to sto melje klipove unutra, a onda ga prosto zavolis :jee:

• Haha 2

• Drug član, 2692 postova
  • Motocikl: Versys 650 Kiklop
8 hours ago, Sharky - Alex said:

Uzmi 800mt, takav zvuk nema niko, u pocetku te opasno nervira to sto melje klipove unutra, a onda ga prosto zavolis :jee:

Kupili dva drugara po norden.. Svakih par dana im šaljemo slike sa one FB grupe failed camshaft... 

Pre svega jer smo im prijatelji, pa da ih držimo budnima.. 🤣

Screenshot_20240720_094059.thumb.jpg.151f1ef6abd3b3bba9665a236985e8d7.jpg

• Haha 3

• Zainteresovan, 338 postova
  • Motocikl: R1150GS
Pre 12 sati, mick je napisao:

Poenta mog posta je da nije svako za mehaničara kao što nije svako za moj posao...no to tebi ne dopire zar ne? Svakako moja stvar da li i šta ja kupujem,bitno je da je novac pošteno zarđen i da noću mirno spavam... ne vidim razlog za takav komentar.

Čekaj, stani, ne skreći sa važnih tema. Nego reci ti nama kad te lepo ovde pitamo OKLE TI PARE?

😂😂😂

• Haha 2

• Drug član, 2113 postova
  • Motocikl: TRK502X......SVT650X
pre 5 minuta, ironhorse je napisao:

Čekaj, stani, ne skreći sa važnih tema. Nego reci ti nama kad te lepo ovde pitamo OKLE TI PARE?

😂😂😂

Pa Tigar mi dao!!!! :lol3:

• Sviđa mi se 1
  • Haha 2

• U prolazu, 27 postova
  • Motocikl: KTM 790 Adventure
11 hours ago, Andrej_Hotstepper said:

Kupili dva drugara po norden.. Svakih par dana im šaljemo slike sa one FB grupe failed camshaft... 

Pre svega jer smo im prijatelji, pa da ih držimo budnima.. 🤣

Screenshot_20240720_094059.thumb.jpg.151f1ef6abd3b3bba9665a236985e8d7.jpg

Ova grupa je zlo. Admin i 99% ljudi koji nemaju problem i koji kukaju jer ih je strah. 

• Nemanja Stojanović, 1233 postova
  • Motocikl: CF RedBull 450 MT

Ja sam siguran da meni nisu ništa zatezali po specifikaciji, nego dokle ide električna šrafilica, dotle.

Ne znam dal ima CF servis koji radi ovo ovako detaljno, al nije loše da znate sile.

CFMoto 450MT Oil Change Procedure

Engine Lower Guard Plate Bolts : 30 Nm (apply with Loctite 243 blue thread locker)

Magnetic Oil Drain Bolt : 30 Nm (owner manual = 25Nm, service manual = 35Nm)

Oil Filter : 17 Nm (service manual)

Tools needed:

A torque wrench - this is extremely important. If you do not have one, buy one - it’s worth it.

13mm hex wrench

17mm hex wrench

Oil cup tool type 902 (14 tooth 67mm) OR oil filter wrench (part 0700-070200-922-001)

Plastic gloves (used engine oil is classified as carcinogenic to humans)

A micro-fibre cloth and several rags

An oil basin/pan or other disposable reservoir able to hold at least 3 litres

2.75 litres of SAE 10W-40 SJ JASO MA2 oil

One JX0605C4 oil filter, part number 0700-070200

Step 1:

- Park the vehicle using the side stand on level ground

- Remove the four bash plate bolts using a 13mm hex wrench

- Remove the bash plate

Step 2:

- Start and idle the engine for 5 minutes, then turn off the engine

- The oil temperature should now be around 80 to 85 degrees Celsius (shown on dash)

- Let the engine cool down for 15 minutes

- The oil should have cooled to around 55 degrees Celsius

Step 3:

- Put on plastic safety gloves to protect your skin from contacting the old engine oil

- Place an oil basin/pan under the oil drain bolt position (left side of engine). Ensure the pan covers the area directly under the drain bolt as well as at least 20 cm to the left of the engine because the oil will gush out

- Loosen the magnetic oil drain bolt using 17mm hex wrench but do not yet unscrew it

- Once the drain bolt is loosened, use a socket tool extension to unscrew the bolt by hand. Keep at least 10 cm distance between your hand and the oil drain to prevent oil from gushing on your hand

- Let the old oil drain out for at least 10 minutes

- Keep and clean the bolt but replace the washer with a new washer

Step 4:

- Remove the old oil filter (located on the bottom front of the engine) using a 902 cup tool. Alternatively you can use an oil filter wrench (part number 0700-070200-922-001)

- Some oil will drain from the old oil filter as well as from the engine

- Dispose of the old oil filter

Step 5:

- Unbox the new oil (type SAE 10W-40 SJ JASO MA2)

- Unbox the new oil filter (type JX0605C4 part number 0700-070200)

- Coat the rubber seal ring of the new oil filter with oil. You do not need a lot, it is just to lubricate the seal ring so it does not damage during tightening.

- Wipe clean the area of the engine where the new filter will be screwed in, to remove dirt and possibly metal shavings. Use a micro-fibre cloth only, do not use cotton or kitchen/toilet paper and take care to not burn yourself on the exhaust pipe

- Screw the new oil filter into the engine by hand until firm, do not try to tighten it

- Tighten the new oil filter using an oil cup tool type 902 and torque wrench to 17 Nm

Step 6:

- Insert the magnetic drain bolt and washer and screw using hands (use safety gloves)

- Tighten the magnetic drain bolt using a 17mm hex wrench to 30 Nm. The owner’s manual says 25 Nm but the service manual says 35Nm. We settle to 30 Nm torque for this bolt.

Step 7:

- Unscrew the oil filling plug by hand

- Fill exactly 2.5 litres of oil, no more, no less

- Put the bike upright, the oil level should be at the top notch of the oil view window (max level)

- Screw in the oil filling plug and tighten by hand - do not use tools to tighten the filling plug

Step 8:

- Run the engine for 15 seconds, then turn off the engine

- Note: Right after starting the engine, you will hear a sound from the front of the engine that sounds like 6 to 10 ‘klonks’ as the oil filter fills up. This is expected.

- With the engine off, put the bike upright, you should see the oil level is just below the minimum

Step 9:

- Unscrew the oil filling plug by hand

- Fill exactly 250 milli-litres of oil

- Put the bike upright, the oil level should be between the middle and the top notch of the oil view window

- Screw in the oil filling plug and tighten by hand - do not use tools to tighten the filling plug

Step 10:

- Run the engine for 3 minutes or until the engine reaches 80 degrees Celsius, then turn off the engine

- Put the bike upright, the oil level should still be at 3 quarters of the oil check window (near the top notch).

Step 11:

- Re-attach the bash / skid plate

- Apply all 4 bolts with Loctite 243 blue thread locker

- Tighten the bash plate screws to 30 Nm

Your oil change is now complete

• Sviđa mi se 2

• MiNistrY oF SillY WaLkS, 2089 postova
Pre 3 sati, Skittles je napisao:

A torque wrench - this is extremely important. If you do not have one, buy one - it’s worth it.

13mm hex wrench

17mm hex wrench

Kao što kaže tekst, ''ekstremno važno''...

Prosto je neprihvatljivo da ovlašćeni servis radi ''iz ruke'' u 21. veku, mada je u ovom Diznilendu sve dozvoljeno i moguće.

Mislim da bi svaki hobista vremenom trebao da nabavi sebi jedan ili dva moment ključa različitih opsega, odlična je stvar, smanjuje glavobolju na minimum i uživanje je raditi oko motora...

Promenio član Libero

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja