Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda

Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• nocni cuvar, 2581 postova
  • Motocikl: Yamaha nouvo elegance

Ako imate instaliran Veetle, ovaj link uopste ne secka:

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/10/52/v-305233.html

Mikula, imas li ti nesto?

Imam prime na MUTE :lol: stigao sam u domovinu !

Pa što se ne javi ranije.

Javicu se cim budem sigurniji u Yamahu :hej:

• Integrisan, 12749 postova
  • Motocikl: CB 360 / . SV 650 / GSXR600(ukraden) / GSX-R 750

Javicu se cim budem sigurniji u Yamahu :hej:

Znači sledećih par godina da zaboravimo na tebe.

Lalajko, naknadno videh da smo sličnog mišljenja.

• Teoreticar ..., 12091 postova
  • Motocikl: BMW R1200GS Adv

Pohvale? Komentari? Zajedljive opaske na racun Adrijane i papuca??

Cetiri trke do kraja, 44 boda prednosti - od toga bar jednu trku (Australia) Stoner dobija zmureci.

• Svrati ponekad, 377 postova

Cetiri trke do kraja, 44 boda prednosti - od toga bar jednu trku (Australia) Stoner dobija zmureci.

Kilometar vezanih ociju? Ma hajte molim vas...

• Drug član, 1497 postova
  • Motocikl: YZF-R1

Ben Spies“I knew the start wasn’t going to last long the way Casey and Dani were riding"... "Even when we got to the fourth or fifth lap I thought our advantage to fourth place was growing. I felt really comfortable and thought we had a podium fight in us. Then lap 6/7 the tyre just made a huge drop and just kept going down. Usually they make one drop then stay consistent. I had no confidence in the rear and no grip. I’m frustrated as before that we were riding well and the bike was working great.”

• Ne silazi, 4881 postova
  • Motocikl: Triumph Daytona 1000

Karel Abraham in hospital until 9pm. Massive bang on the head. Eyes a bit bloodshot. Says he feels worse than the Brno crash from last year.

• Drug član, 3618 postova

Veoma interesantno http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/201109184888/Rossi-siamo-delusi-e-preoccupati.html

Google Translate

Race-way. Not much was expected from the procedure of Rossi, he was the first to know. "Leaving the pits made ​​me lose a bit 'of time - say - otherwise I would have stayed with the group of Bautista and Barbera Hayden, but we did not have the right step to go fast, would not change that much." To further complicate the comeback, perhaps a faulty rear tire "Bridgestone is still checking. We used the adjustments made ​​yesterday morning, I was able to ride strong with a tire that I had used for 20 rounds, though not consecutively. In the race we had a problem with the rear tire that has suffered so much and it started to slide completely deteriorated. A 7 laps to go, when I was still running in 51 I was reaching down and Nicky, I had to give up. The bike started to vibrate a lot and I had to drop a second. But even with the rubber in place we would not be able to do much more. "

A quiet weekend of fear. The track of Aragon, on the eve of the Grand Prix, was greeted with some timid hope. In 2010, Stoner and Hayden on the Ducati Desmosedici had won was on the podium this year but Hayden is not even able to repeat the time of last season, but was slower than 25 seconds. "It is a fact that makes us think and worry about, it means that we have big problems - admits the Doctor - Sure Stoner Ducati could drive very well and this track is very strong, as demonstrated today. But there are other things that we do not understand, for example, was faster in a straight line, perhaps because the Desmosedici like driving position is better suited to a small rider like him rather than one as tall as me. "

But the comparison is not just the problem with Stoner, also the 2010 Valentino was faster than 2011. "In less than 14 seconds - remember - and there are many, especially because here I had very hard with his shoulder. I do not drive on this bike as I would like, just look at the images on television and compare my position in the saddle now that the years past ".

New ideas. Valentino confirms its confidence in the Ducati, but now needs a clear response from the House for which he abandoned a winning bike at the end of last year. "I do not know if we need a new chassis, which is the better hand or other material, is not I who have to know, I'm not an engineer. We have a year and a half to resolve the situation, we hope to do it as soon as possible. " It is not an ultimatum to Valentine, but even a mere hope. "We are working along several streets - shows - we have different ideas, we decided to start with those components that it takes less time, but we have not solved then. We are disappointed and concerned, we can not go any faster and ".

Four races remaining, time is running out and 2012 is rapidly approaching. "I do not know what is still under construction by the end of the season - said the pilot of Tavullia - at this point, however, should use these last few races to try to collect data for the bike next year. But we hope to be more competitive in this track went wrong last year too, but I went the next best. "

• Svrati ponekad, 377 postova

mislim da je prelazak rossija u dukati isforsiran mnogo zato sto su zabari u pitanju. ali onda problemi... te agregati, te prica o novoj sasiji, te ne oseca prednji kraj kako treba, pa onda problemi sa gumama, neke glupe price. volim rosija ali mi se kenja od dukatija. ja iskreno mislim da on sedi na suzukiju ili na san carlo hondi da bi se borio za podijum. zakljucak devojka moze da bude sa sela, ali motor mora da je iz japana. a to sto je stoner pre kidao na dukatiju ne umem da objasnim. iskreno.

• Podržavam 1

• Ne silazi, 5812 postova
  • Motocikl: K1600GT '23

Veselje za sve koji imaju bubuljice nejebice :lol:

• Svrati ponekad, 340 postova
  • Motocikl: Ktm 990 Superduke R

a to sto je stoner pre kidao na dukatiju ne umem da objasnim. iskreno.

Nema tu šta da se objašnjava....ko zna taj zna, a ko ne zna taj može da nauči, a neki vala nemogu ni da nauče :stabre: ..... :moto3:

• Ne silazi, 4881 postova
  • Motocikl: Triumph Daytona 1000

Proslava titule na ostrvu Filip. Samo je pitanje sa koliko će sekundi prednosti pobediti?

• Drug član, 3618 postova

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja