Moto Zajednica

3 x KTM GO EAST

• Drug član, 1183 postova
  • Motocikl: Air cooled flat six

Krenuo sam polako da kopiram 101 stranu sa adv foruma, pa ako valja neka ostane!

In 2 days my friends and I are going on a motorcycle trip. We are starting from Poland and would like to get to Far East Russia – somewhere close to Alaska after 3 – 4 months.

This is the planned route:

trasa_www.jpg

Slučajno naleteh na jedan video, da se stekne utisak šta je i gde je Magadan:

Poland, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbeijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kirgistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Russia Russia Russia...

MotoSiberia team: Maciek/Mirek/Safran

maciek.jpg

We are very aggressive polish males with strong muscles and big penises.

Last year we have made together a short trip to the Carpathian Mountains: trip report on Advrider.

For 3 weeks (untill Armenia) Wojtek will join us - I have done a motorcycle trip from Poland to Cape Town with him in 2005: motoafryka.com/2005. Link to movie from this trip.

Next I will write smth about the bikes/preparations and I hope I will be able to add some reports with pics during the trip. There are some greate KTM experts on this forum we might need some help from you on the way.

so we will be riding all KTM 640 Adv; we have baught them just 3 months ago and received a nice (for european stadards at least :/) price for 4 bikes; I m new to KTM and very excited about this bike;

before I had a Honda Transalp:

afryka1_07.jpg

after I had a Yamaha TT600R which I really loved:

0075.jpg

The TT was in Mongolia, Goergia and crossed Africa so I it was time to look for a new bike: thumper with good suspensions. I was thinking about Honda XR650R, suzuki DRz400, KTM LC4 sxc and KTM Lc4 Adv - after many sleepless nights choose to go for KTM Adv.

The day we have picked up the bikes was like a dream :)

0002.jpg

0006.jpg

Made just a few mods to it:

-high fender

-socks on front suspension

-side stand

-gps connected to 12V

-radio to communicate with other guys connected to 12V

-changed the sprockets

-add screw to change fuel mixture

-front light guard

-fuel filter

Nothing changed in the carburator/airbox - I want more the fuel economy more then the power - now at least. The bike looks very sexy :) :

0008.jpg

This evening will try to pack the bike. I hope to manage to put everything in 3 kayak bags.

So just managed somehow to pack into 3 kayak bags (45L + 2x20L) ...

0019.jpg

...except the shoes. All you guys with the big one know that if its big the feets are also big so one extra special bag for the shoes.

0020.jpg

Tomorow.. or in fact today last day at work and my mum has prepared a gooood goodby a cold delicious soup which is called "chlodnik", some delicious and a delicate meat which is called "bitki wolowe" yameee!

... it should take us about 10 hours to cross Poland, but there were problems. Perfect road, we enter Warsaw - capital of Poland and wojtek has a flat tyre:

0015.jpg

Myself and MArcin went to to the city to get the passports and when we where back wojtek made 77 holes in his spare tubes when trying to fix the flat tyre; After 5 hours we have left the capital and after 200km the tyre just fell of the wheel; it was in Zamosc where wojtek had a motorcycle familly, which helped us to get new tupoes on sunday;

0019.jpg

finally we have arrived o the Ukrainian border and met Mirek, so we are 4 in group now:

0021.jpg

Still on transit, in a hurry to get on the ferry from Odessa to Georrgia (across the black sea).

Camping in the bush (krzaczory) near Nemyrov where an excelent vodka is produced.

0026.jpg

0028.jpg

0030.jpg

..and the well known Potiomkinowskie stairs:

0031.jpg

Odessa by night amd next day we go to the ferry station; In a small window the woman tells me that there is no tickets; maybe on the next ferry (in 7 days) but maybe not; please please please; no; please please please; ok place for 2 person and 4 bikes; please please please; OK; you can go:)

0038.jpg

0045.jpg

0059.jpg

0058.jpg

.. after 3 days we finally arrive to Georgia/Poti. Huraaa!

0062.jpg

So after a lot of fight with the customs we are finally on the land; first thing we do, we change the tyres from the crappy original road tyres to pirelli MT 21;

0070.jpg

0073.jpg

We want to go to the north, to the Caucas mountains - the Swanetia region. It the evening so we are looking in the bush for a good place for the tent. But a guy suddenly appears and invites us to his home. Huraa!!

A big supper is being prepared for us, and of course a 10L tank full of wine is under the table.

0003.jpg

This Mat and hist mother. Mat is a soldier.

0006.jpg

Mat had a twin brother, who died few years ago. After the death he had a marriage with a dall.

0007.jpg

0011.jpg

..next day little hangover, Mat came with a bottle of wine for breakfast;

Me jumped on our bikes and drove to Svanetia. Drove through a UN checkpoint and were told not to turn left (Abhasia region).

0012.jpg

0013.jpg

0017.jpg

0019.jpg

Two mototbikers from the Slovak and Czech republick joined us.

We drove through amasing track.

A typical thing for this region are stone towers.

0032.jpg

0033.jpg

..finally we haved arrived to Ushgula - the highest permanently inhabited(?) village in Europe.

0037.jpg

0038.jpg

When looking fot the right place to camp we found a lot of mud. All got stucked.

0039.jpg

.. ok finally got there:

0040.jpg

0042.jpg

Next day the troad gets better nad better:

0044.jpg

0047.jpg

Few prblems with the snow - an avalanche came on the road few days before.

0048.jpg

0049.jpg

0052.jpg

0055.jpg

Met some wood workers, and tasted some home made vodka.

0062.jpg

Got some fuel in a village:

0065.jpg

..and now direction Georgia south!

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• Drug član, 1183 postova
  • Motocikl: Air cooled flat six

Georgia - the south :

0018.jpg

We where haeding south to my friend Sasha. I met him on one of my previous trips.

Fixing the problem with the center/side stand - we have all gone through this untill know.

0002.jpg

0004.jpg

Hot springs in Borjomi - Borjomi is also well known for excelent mineral water.

0006.jpg

... and finallu arrived to Sasha. Big supper. Only man at the table. Women in the kitchen. Lot of wine, vodka, home made vodka and the speciality of this region - long and touching toasts.

0008.jpg

0009.jpg

Sasha:

0011.jpg

Hot springs in Abastumani - good for the hangover.

0012.jpg

By by sasha. Now heading toi the stone city - Vardzia.

0017.jpg

0018.jpg

On the oposit of the stone city, we have found an abandoned(empty) hotel. Slept on the teracce with beatifull view:

0023.jpg

0024.jpg

Chevron in Georgia.

0028.jpg

Armenia

0034.jpg

4 hours of vegetation at the border an we are in Armenia. Made just 40km and were stopped by two guys who invited us for a party.

Greate food, wine, vodka, lot of toasts and Armenian dance:

0035.jpg

0038.jpg

Marcin didn miss any toast (thay would let us) so the end was obvious:

0039.jpg

Happy!

0041.jpg

Next day Marcin wasnt filling any better:

0043.jpg

Heading to the capital of Armenia - Yerevan.

0001.jpg

We were invioted by a guy that had a KTM in the past. We could sleap at his place and he is running a restauranrt with excelent food:

0005.jpg

Yerevan:

0010.jpg

..and next day going south:

0015.jpg

I have found a nice shortcut on the map. The locals sad no way we will make it. There was a lot of downs at the beginnig but after it was TOP1.

0018.jpg

Greate place to sleap at 2800m.

0020.jpg

0021.jpg

Next day the truck was even better and we arrived to 3200m.

0034.jpg

0035.jpg

..and arrived to lake Sevan.

0037.jpg

0038.jpg

Arround the lake and up north to Georgia again (the border between Armenia and Azerbeijan is closed).

0041.jpg

Nice road through the Caucas with industrial cities:

0043.jpg

0044.jpg

..and back to Georgia / Tibilisi. Wojtek is going back home the next day so we have a good by party:

0050.jpg

Mother gorgia: a sword in one hand for the enemies and a glass of wine for the guests.

0052.jpg

Azerbeijan

7 hours of vegetation at the border and at 2am we are in Azerbeijan.

0054.jpg

Heavy rain destroyed Marcin tent this night:

0055.jpg

People extremly nice - the same in Azerbeijan, Georgia and Armenia.

0056.jpg

Heading to the capital - Baku.

0061.jpg

Baku - oil city.

0062.jpg

Have been a few days in Baku now. Waiting for the ferry accross the Caspian sea to Turkmenistan.

Bikes are running greate. Yesterday we have change the oil and followed Advrider/Creeper guide to set the valve clearance (thanx!!). After 12 hours of hard work in the sun it looks we have done it.

Probably tomorow we get on the ferry.

Turkmenistan

Spend a couple of days in Baku. Done some work on the bikes with the assistance of few very sexy cats.

0008.jpg

0005.jpg

...and finally we are on the ferry across the Caspian to Turkmenistan.

0012.jpg

0016.jpg

Due to many problems: 5cm waves storm, closed port etc instead of spending 12 hours on the ferry, we spen 3 days:/

0018.jpg

0026.jpg

No beer, only bread and water so ... it was a very hard time for us.

Finally in Turkmenistan:

0032.jpg

Fuel price: 1$ = 60 Liters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0033.jpg

All thanx to the greatest man in the world - Turkmenbashi the Great. The ex president of Turkemnistan (dead now). The author of Ruknama - a book about Turkmenistan history and wats good or bad - a bible that must be read by every Turkmen.

0036.jpg

Hot lake in a mountain i Kov-Ata:

0037.jpg

People EXTREMELY nice!

0038.jpg

The capital Ashgabat is also a project from Turkmenbashi the great head.

His golden statue in the center of the city. This guy had a lot of fantasy (and petro$)

0041.jpg

0042.jpg

0046.jpg

Did I say that the people are extremly nice. Met IZ riders:

0049.jpg

0048.jpg

..and we go north through the Karakum desert to Darvaza, where there is a huge burning hole in the middle of the desert. 70 years ago there was a gas mine there, which collapsed with 100 people inside. Somebody set fire to it and... its burning. We had some problems finding it and get lost from the main track. Had a few dunes to pass (man down!) and when it got dark finally we could see the hole on the horizon.

0062.jpg

Found the hole! On my KTM there was a 6666 that day! The Evil was with us!

0066.jpg

We had also some visitors that night - road builders in a Catepilar:

0065.jpg

..with a bottle of vodka

0064.jpg

0063.jpg

Darvaza

0067.jpg

0058.jpg

0057.jpg

0053.jpg

0051.jpg

...and Uzbekistan next!

• Enduraš, 6304 postova
  • Motocikl: CRF300L

Procitao sam taj putopis na ADV Rider-u nekoliko puta, najbolji i najludji putopis koji sam ikada citao.

Samo mi nije jasno zasto ga kopiras ovde i kako to mislis da izvedes kad putopis ima vise od 100 stranica teksta i slika ne racunajuci komentare ?

• Podržavam 1

• Svrati ponekad, 296 postova
  • Motocikl: BMW F 650 GS

Vrlo interesantno! Nadam se da ćeš nam sve preneti. Za ovakav put moraš biti malo lud :moto3: Nije mi jasno kako se orijentiše po ovakom bespuću u nepoznatom kraju, okružen ljudima koji, verovatno, koriste samo svoj jezik. Od GPS-a pretpostavljam nikakve vajde. Svaka čast na hrabrosti! :zdravo:

• Enduraš, 6304 postova
  • Motocikl: CRF300L

Momci su Poljaci, odlicno znaju ruski i nije im prva voznja tamo, svake godine idu. Samo ova iz putopisa je najludja jer su otisli najsevernije sto je neko ikad otisao motorom, gde nema nikakvih puteva, staza, nicega. Samo na svakih 100-200km ribarski kampovi.

Ko zna engleski neka nadje putopis na adv rider forumu i procita ga, nece se pokajati, mnogo je dobar, a vala i dugacak :)

• U prolazu, 38 postova
  • Motocikl: XVS1300 Midnight Star

Ovo je, koliko vidim, putovanje iz 2009te. Ja sam ove Poljake letos video u Nišu na istim motorima. Mislim da su bila trojica. Ko zna gde su palili ove godine...

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja