Moto Zajednica

4. Moto GP, Le Man Francuska

• Integrisan, 12760 postova
  • Motocikl: CB 360 / . SV 650 / GSXR600(ukraden) / GSX-R 750

Onoj jutarnjoj warm up sesiji, što traje 10 min. Prvo je lepo omlatio pa se onda zapalio.

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• Ne silazi, 5352 postova
  • Motocikl: Honda Varadero 1000 ABS

Pedrosu je odradio, Stoner da nije uhvatio maglu i njega bi, ali vjerovatno ga cuva za drugi put. :moto3:

Pedrosu je odradio, Stoner da nije uhvatio maglu i njega bi, ali vjerovatno ga cuva za drugi put. :moto3:

Ma ima jednom da ga nategne pre kraja sezone, garantovano.

• Podržavam 2

• Drug član, 1183 postova
  • Motocikl: Air cooled flat six

Threats to the Barcelona race for Simoncelli

Marco Simoncelli, the Honda rider in MotoGP racing with the colors of the Gresini team, is a security risk in the Grand Prix of Catalunya. The news, which comes from the Spanish newspaper environments is confirmed by the team manager Fausto Gresini Simoncelli, according to which the Italian would be threatened in the race to be held next Sunday on the Catalunya circuit just outside Barcelona.

Apparently some troublemakers Spanish fans have not liked the rush on the track of Marco Simoncelli, especially after the incident in the French GP, when the Italian, was accused of having caused the fall of Iberia Dani Pedrosa (Honda ) after passing a very decisive.

Link moto.it

Threats to the Barcelona race for Simoncelli

Marco Simoncelli, the Honda rider in MotoGP racing with the colors of the Gresini team, is a security risk in the Grand Prix of Catalunya. The news, which comes from the Spanish newspaper environments is confirmed by the team manager Fausto Gresini Simoncelli, according to which the Italian would be threatened in the race to be held next Sunday on the Catalunya circuit just outside Barcelona.

Apparently some troublemakers Spanish fans have not liked the rush on the track of Marco Simoncelli, especially after the incident in the French GP, when the Italian, was accused of having caused the fall of Iberia Dani Pedrosa (Honda ) after passing a very decisive.

Link moto.it

Šta je bre ovo? Google translate sa Italianskog? Kao Kinez da je pisao na Engleskom.

najbolje je: after passing a very decisive.

kompjuterska poezija.

Sve u svemu neka ekipica, veovatno ista ona što je napravila grupu (? ili kako se već kaže) na facebook-u se sprema da negde presretne Sic-a i da ga malo išimikaju.

• Ne silazi, 4892 postova
  • Motocikl: Triumph Daytona 1000

Repsol Honda Team

Sad news I'm afraid... Dani's collarbone isn't healing as quickly as hoped and he will miss the GP of Catalunya.... we all wish him the best.

• Drug član, 3618 postova

Repsol Honda Team

Sad news I'm afraid... Dani's collarbone isn't healing as quickly as hoped and he will miss the GP of Catalunya.... we all wish him the best.

U svakom slučaju bolje je da se oporavi i da se vrati kako treba, bez nekih rizika.

• Ne silazi, 4892 postova
  • Motocikl: Triumph Daytona 1000

U svakom slučaju bolje je da se oporavi i da se vrati kako treba, bez nekih rizika.

Da, kažu da neće voziti ni Silverston.

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja