Moto Zajednica

18. MotoGp Valensija 2015

• Pobjednik motogp kladionice 4X, 5242 postova
  • Motocikl: s.f. fzr1000 crf450r cbr600rr shadow

@tocrank

Poslao sam ti ovo nesto nalik linku :)

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/bs_BA/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/motogpfans58/permalink/10153420940554635/"data-width="500"></div>

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• Ne silazi, 4886 postova
  • Motocikl: Triumph Daytona 1000
David Emmett ‏@motomatters

Rossi speaking to press. Always starts in English, this time he starts in Italian. Launches full attack on Marquez.

Rossi says never seen behavior like this. Marquez behavior is an embarrassment for the sport and for everyone.

Rossi barely mentioning Lorenzo. Only blaming Marquez for costing him the championship.

Michel Turco ‏@M_Turco @motomatters

Rossi said Lorenzo deserves the title on track but he was stupid with his comments

he just said Lorenzo is stupid...

• Podržavam 1

• Zainteresovan, 437 postova
  • Motocikl: Yamaha XT 660 R

mogu li  doktorovi hejteri da objasne zvizduke markezu i lorencu u sred spanije?

i jedan lep video za pamcenje

Start of Valentino Rossi in Valencia GP 2015

• Podržavam 2

• Pobjednik motogp kladionice 4X, 5242 postova
  • Motocikl: s.f. fzr1000 crf450r cbr600rr shadow

Gledao sam tu trku, ovo prvi put kad je sumnjao u vezu markeza i lorenca pa je trazio timskog kolegu na pravom mjestu :)

• Podržavam 4

• Integrisan, 12759 postova
  • Motocikl: CB 360 / . SV 650 / GSXR600(ukraden) / GSX-R 750

A few post-race words from VR46

Unfortunately in the last two races something happened. No one expected Marquez to protect Jorge to help him win the championship. The problem started at Phillip Island and has become worse and worse. When I knew I had to start this race last I knew already that the championship was finished because I’m sure Marquez wanted to finish his work and protect Lorenzo. 

I said on Thursday this would happen and it happened exactly as I expected. I think today’s last lap was embarrassing for MotoGP because this never happened before. I’m not desperate [about losing] because I played the championship in the best way, but I’m sad for this finish. I was ready to lose to Jorge who is always very fast on track, but this way it’s not fair.

Now this story is very hot. Sincerely for next season, other things will be important, especially my motivation to continue and try another time. I’m not very worried about next year – this story doesn’t change my plan. I will try again next year, then I will decide my future.

First of all, it was a strange weekend because I knew already my chance were very, very small. Today I wasn’t particularly fast but if I could start from the second row I could try to fight with Jorge.

About the future with Marquez, I don’t know. What can I say? What can I do? I have to stop because I’m scared!?

• Podržavam 1

• Drug član, 1190 postova

Cestitke Lorencu vozacu. Odranije smo raspravljali o tome je li fer opisati ga kao dosadnog kada je nepogresivo brzi od ostalih.

S druge strane, smatram da je razocarao svakim potezom van staze od Sepanga nadalje.

Zasluzio je pobedu danas, zasluzio je i titulu, ali zasluzio je i ovo more hejta sto ce ga pratiti do kraja karijere.

• Teoreticar ..., 12093 postova
  • Motocikl: BMW R1200GS Adv

a Dorna samo trlja ruke, reklame kolko oces, ceo svet je gledao trku... 

Ne samo Dorna:

Message from Hiroyuki Yanagi, President, CEO and Representative Director, Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.

"On behalf of the Yamaha Motor group, I wish to offer my heartfelt congratulations to Jorge Lorenzo on winning the 2015 MotoGP World Championship title.

I also wish to express my sincere gratitude to all of the fans, sponsors, and everyone involved in the championship campaign that have supported Lorenzo and the Yamaha team throughout the season.

This season’s title win marks the third MotoGP World Championship title in Jorge Lorenzo’s career, and it also marks Yamaha’s 17th Rider title in the pinnacle class of world championship motorcycle road racing.

It makes me tremendously happy that we have been able to win not only the MotoGP title but also numerous other top category titles and race victories in this 60th anniversary year of our company’s founding, and that we have been able to share the Kando* of these victories with people around the world.

In the final stages of the season, we saw the full and combined potential of the riders, their machines, and the Yamaha team staff and management at work, and we had a thrilling season-long title race staged by our riders Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi. I believe this is what truly makes racing so exciting, and it is one of the forms our “Revs your Heart” brand slogan takes.

I look forward to even greater successes in the 2016 season to come."

• Zainteresovan, 527 postova
  • Motocikl: Yamaha mt 09 Tracer,Suzuki SV 650 N,Piaggio Liberty 125

Meni je srce puno, dok sam gledao kako deda siba sa zadnje pozicije ka napred, samo sto suzu nisam pustio. Marqeza i njegovog dragog necu komentarisati, sve je vec prezvakano. 

• Podržavam 1

• Zainteresovan, 527 postova
  • Motocikl: Yamaha mt 09 Tracer,Suzuki SV 650 N,Piaggio Liberty 125

Uvek pomazi po repu yamahu ispred boxa posle treninga, i uvek pred trku cucne pored nje i nasloni glavu. Ta povezanost,pasija, i iskrena ljubav prema dvotockasima pobedjuje sve. Ne kazem da drugi vozaci to ne osecaju ali nekako je kod dede to najvise izrazeno

• Podržavam 4

• Drug član, 1433 postova
  • Motocikl: Ducati HYM950

A few post-race words from VR46

Unfortunately in the last two races something happened. No one expected Marquez to protect Jorge to help him win the championship. The problem started at Phillip Island and has become worse and worse. When I knew I had to start this race last I knew already that the championship was finished because I’m sure Marquez wanted to finish his work and protect Lorenzo. 

I said on Thursday this would happen and it happened exactly as I expected. I think today’s last lap was embarrassing for MotoGP because this never happened before. I’m not desperate [about losing] because I played the championship in the best way, but I’m sad for this finish. I was ready to lose to Jorge who is always very fast on track, but this way it’s not fair.

Now this story is very hot. Sincerely for next season, other things will be important, especially my motivation to continue and try another time. I’m not very worried about next year – this story doesn’t change my plan. I will try again next year, then I will decide my future.

First of all, it was a strange weekend because I knew already my chance were very, very small. Today I wasn’t particularly fast but if I could start from the second row I could try to fight with Jorge.

About the future with Marquez, I don’t know. What can I say? What can I do? I have to stop because I’m scared!?

Šta plače plačko ?

To ti je kad lovac postane lovina, da je lako sigurno nije. Neka se seti samo kako je pomogao Yamahi i Lorencu u Motegiju 2010 da uzme koji bod za titulu i niko mu ništa nije rekao. Tad je bio lovac...

• Integrisan, 12759 postova
  • Motocikl: CB 360 / . SV 650 / GSXR600(ukraden) / GSX-R 750

Uvek pomazi po repu yamahu ispred boxa posle treninga, i uvek pred trku cucne pored nje i nasloni glavu. Ta povezanost,pasija, i iskrena ljubav prema dvotockasima pobedjuje sve. Ne kazem da drugi vozaci to ne osecaju ali nekako je kod dede to najvise izrazeno

Zbog ovakvih komentara mi je neprijatno što po nekad preterano serem! Inače redak slučaj izražavanja poštovanja za druge koji su svoje živote i zdravlje  potpuno podredili motociklizmu. Nekako se nadam da i na moje kenjanje gledaju s razumevanjem.

• Podržavam 2

Gost
Ova tema je zaključana za nove odgovore.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja