Lepo rečeno :
Paistri has his number....
For the last few years we have witnessed the Max move, late braking and over-cooking the corner, running wide and pushing the passing driver off. Max has played this game so many times, the other drivers back out to avoid a clash. Everyone is conditioned to Max driving reckless with that "I'll crash both of us if you get in my way" mentality.
Piastri has it all figured out... did you see it? He went for the outside to pass, and Max did his late braking trick, Piastri knew it was coming and hit the binders hard, slipping behind Max as he locked up running wide, then Piastri dove in under Max and made a slick and clean pass. Max was off track, wondering what happened...
I really enjoyed seeing someone best Max at his own game. I hope all the other drivers pick up on this trick, including Lando, who got stung with the Max dive bomb move twice while trying to pass Max.
Great race... congrats to McLaren. Well done.