Moto Zajednica

Greetings From Syrian!

• U prolazu, 0 postova
  • Motocikl: Kawasaki

Dobar dan/Dobro Vice :D

Hello, I am Mawaheb, Am Syrian, and now I live in Belgrade.

Can any one please recommend a Motorcycle school, that might have an English speaking Instructor? (Ja Staranc Ne govorim Srpski :D ) .

Thank you in Advance.

Hvala!

• Podržavam 6

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• ★★★★★, 654 postova

Пита да ли неко зна за неку ауто-мото школу у којој имају инструктора који зна да прича енглески :zdravo:

• U prolazu, 0 postova

Пита да ли неко зна за неку ауто-мото школу у којој имају инструктора који зна да прича енглески :zdravo:

Hvala za translation :)

• Podržavam 2

• U prolazu, 0 postova

Welcome, hope you found what you were looking for

Actually not yet, but am still trying :)

All i want is an instructor that speaks English, so i could take the training and the Licence :)

• Svrati ponekad, 292 postova
  • Motocikl: Yamaha Super Tenere

Hey man, I asked around for your licenece. Looks like you have a problem. The law here says that if you are a foreigner you have to be able to speak and write in Serbian in order to take any kind of driving test.

The only chance is if you are a diplomat then you have to make a special request for an interpreter.

Anyway you can call 011/3186391 for more detailes.

Good luck

• U prolazu, 0 postova

Hey man, I asked around for your licenece. Looks like you have a problem. The law here says that if you are a foreigner you have to be able to speak and write in Serbian in order to take any kind of driving test.

The only chance is if you are a diplomat then you have to make a special request for an interpreter.

Good luck

Thank you so much :)

Any way, if i can take the training , that would be great too, so i will keep looking for a School with English speaking instructor .:)

• U prolazu, 0 postova

Good luck

Thank you so much again for your help, I called the school, and they told me that it's possible to take the training, and they have an english speaking Instructor, and the lessons can be tailored to my free time !!

Thank you so much again for your help.

I hope this information will be helpful for any other foreigners in Belgrade

• Podržavam 2

• U prolazu, 0 postova

Good luck

Thank you so much again for your help, I called the school, and they told me that it's possible to take the training, and they have an english speaking Instructor, and the lessons can be tailored to my free time !!

Thank you so much again for your help.

I hope this information will be helpful for any other foreigners in Belgrade

Unfortunately , That did not work, and they insisted that i should take the exam in Serbian at first (Even though that i already Have B category Driving licence) :(, So, It seems that i won't be able to buy a bike and ride this summer :(..

• U prolazu, 0 postova

Too bad man, hope you'll find some solution

Hvala Mnogo "Meda M", Am still looking for a solution, So, If any one has any advice, Or idea, please let me know :)

• Lord Sidious Tamni, 4841 postova

Did you investigate if it is possible to have a(n official) translator assist you?

In Holland it works. The translator can not see the pictures, just reads (translate) the questions to you and your answers back to officials (or to you if you are using PC).

But in Holland there are more foreigners then in Serbia....

Don't give up too quickly. This is not very common, but what is common is that people without such experiences quickly say "it's impossible". Ask also in your embassy or some other embassies (Dutch for example :) in Simina 29, BG). There is first time for everything....

:goodluck:

• U prolazu, 0 postova

Did you investigate if it is possible to have a(n official) translator assist you?

In Holland it works. The translator can not see the pictures, just reads (translate) the questions to you and your answers back to officials (or to you if you are using PC).

But in Holland there are more foreigners then in Serbia....

Don't give up too quickly. This is not very common, but what is common is that people without such experiences quickly say "it's impossible". Ask also in your embassy or some other embassies (Dutch for example :) in Simina 29, BG). There is first time for everything....

:goodluck:

Hello "GhostMile", First of all, Thank you Very much for your reply.

And yes, I actually asked alot of schools, 2 of them said that i can have a translator (But ONLY if I am a diplomat, Which I am not), I Actually (I feel Ashamed to say this), Offered them a bribe.

They told me that I Can take all the lessons in English, But the exam is only In Serbian, So, I told the, If i can take the lessons in English, Can you consider Taking the Exam in English as an Extra Service, That I am ready , and willing to pay for?

They told me no, Because a police man will come to the test ..

But yes, I am really trying, I even Contacted the Syrian embassy Here in Belgrade, But they said they can't help with that...

So, I am still looking for a solution, I even downloaded the exams, and started trying to translate them word by word (which is extreemly hard and time consuming).

So again, Please if any one can offer and help or advice, Let me know :)

• U prolazu, 0 postova

Dobro Vece Dobri ljudi,

I am Still looking for a solution, To get A/A1 Driving licence.

All driving schools that I've visited, Said that, I can take all the lessons in English, But the Exam is ONLY in Serbian, So, I offered them Money (Bribe) Trying to get over this problem, but they said, that it won't work, Because the test will be on papers (2300 Question !! Dvi Heljado!!!!!).

On friend, Suggested that an Internationl Driving licence might be the solution for my case, But as far as i Know, that i Need a classic/normal driving licence in order to get an International one, Is that true?

If no, Is there ANY solution i can do?

Hvala, Svako dobro.

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja