Moto Zajednica

Place for our International MZ Friends

• Tvrdo kuvan, 472 postova
  • Motocikl: mi je mnogo glasan.

Happy new year. May luck follow you wherever you go, good health and a lot of money and a lot of safety kilometers and always full tank! I am not a MZ driver, but I have respect to that brand and Tomos and ISZ. :zdravo:

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• U prolazu, 21 postova
  • Motocikl: MZ ETZ250

Hello good MZ friends,

MZ-Brothers Romania will have the annual meeting on the weekend of 20-21-22 June(VI, 6th month of year) somewhere around Alba Iulia, exact location is not yet fixed. I write with good time ahead so whoever wants to come, to have time for preparation. Later when location will be fixed, I will come back with the extra info.

All serbian friends are invited, this invitation is done to friends from MZ-Riders Serbia too.

Feri

MZ-Brothers Romania

• U prolazu, 21 postova

Hi,

now writing in my name personally:

I'm preparing to come to your MZ-Svet meeting this year, and until now 2 new colleagues wants to join me, let's see if they stick to the plan. Date will be last weekend in May as usual? 23-24-25? I want to put it red on calendar so my boss can see it and shut up :besan:

Feri.

• Drug član, 4879 postova
  • Motocikl: Honda CBR 1100 XX, Honda XL 1000 Varadero, MZ ETZ 251

Otvorena je tema za VII Skup MZ Svet-a i molim sve da se izjasne o datumu održavanja Skupa.

Date of our meeting is 30-31-01. May-June.

Currently agree on the location set.

Place our gathering is Petnica lake near the town of Valjevo. The exact location have not yet visited and when to do it and will post the GPS coordinates.

http://www.valjevozavas.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18&Itemid=50

• U prolazu, 21 postova

When we come for meeting, I can smuggle some goodies :-) just tell me how many you need

- Gotronic electronic ignitions with sensor, they work without sensor too(with points). With sensor price last time was around 100 RON, 20 Euro. I hope is still same price. This I already brought in the last years, you can hear some feedback. I use it happily. I heard also they fit well Moto Guzzi V35, I just heard, don't have. This ignition was developed for older cars(Dacia in special) so you can improve there too.

- this year I asked a friend of mine that has access to CNC, to make a few spacers for rear sprocket(TGL 30-25.047), and he made, but he made more than a few, so we have enough for everybody. manufacturing quality is just beatiful, material is much better than the aluminium in aftermarket one, and price is 2 Euro a piece, less than half-price. Tell us how many to bring,

35clzd4.jpg

Obviously this is non-profit business for me, as I make it for our brothers, 20E for gotronic is exactly the price I pay and the 2E for spacers is the price for the friend with CNC (material and CNC-work)

Feri

• U prolazu, 21 postova

Hello good MZ friends,

MZ-Brothers Romania will have the annual meeting on the weekend of 20-21-22 June(VI, 6th month of year) somewhere around Alba Iulia, exact location is not yet fixed. I write with good time ahead so whoever wants to come, to have time for preparation. Later when location will be fixed, I will come back with the extra info.

All serbian friends are invited, this invitation is done to friends from MZ-Riders Serbia too.

Feri

MZ-Brothers Romania

The meeting will be held in camping "Deni" on the outskirts of town of Aiud, Alba county. Everybody stay in tents, but there is some B&B nearby if someone wants to pay extra-charge for sleeping in bed.

Exact location for the small crossroad in front of camping: 46.308561, 23.738136 or 46°18'30.8"N 23°44'17.3"E, as you prefer.

Routing from entrance in Aiud to camping: route

Aiud is at 33km from Alba Iulia, on Saturday if we can wake up in time, we can form a group to visit the citadel of Alba Carolina; At 11.00 o'clock it is medieval soldier's parade and cannon shooting - cannons are medieval originals. If we are not able to wake up in time, still the citadel can be visited (without parade&shooting) as it is very nice and fresh restored. Or, there are things to visit in Aiud, and there is also possibility to start from Aiud a short one-hour ride through a nice mountain-valley: the asphalt is in good condition, almost no traffic and scenery is beautiful. All plans depend on willingness to make group to visit something. Saturday latest 15.00 o'clock everyone should be back in the camping so we can continue barbecue and relaxing :-)

Zbog ukupne situacije u kojoj smo se našli odlažemo datum održavanja Skupa.

Nastavićemo ovu temu u istom aranžmanu, jedino ćemo utvriti datum.

• U prolazu, 21 postova

Hello good MZ friends,

MZ-Brothers Romania invites you to the annual meeting on the weekend of 26-27-28 June(VI, 6th month of year) in a cabin outside of village Lisa link

The location is in the center of Romania close to the north entry of the famous Transfagarasan road, close to city of Fagaras. Access is good, national road + regional road; last 2km is good gravel, straight, no problem even in winter.

No need to carry tents, it should be enough place inside.

24g9368.jpg

2nbc9oi.jpg

2rf8t4p.jpg

10zbeya.jpg

o51f2w.jpg

51yc6c.jpg

24vqj4g.jpg

Feri

MZ-Brothers Romania

• Podržavam 2

• U prolazu, 21 postova

Happy new 2016, good roads, good rides!

Invitation stands this year also, 8-9-10 July(7th month) exactly same place like last year, in Lisa, see all in my previous post, nothing changed, just the date.

Feri, MZ-B RO

• Ne silazi, 5900 postova
  • Motocikl: Suzuki GS 400, Sacsh Madas 125, Piaggio Zip, Tomos Targa, Honda NX 650 Dominator

@ - owene_RO  

Thank you for your good wishes, we also wish you good roads, good weather and lots of miles in the next 2020 year.

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja