Moto Zajednica

Place for our International MZ Friends

• Drug član, 4879 postova
  • Motocikl: Honda CBR 1100 XX, Honda XL 1000 Varadero, MZ ETZ 251

With a view to further MZ Svet's liaison with international clubs, organisations and individuals, we are opening this blog to facilitate contacts and information relevant to MZ Svet - related events.

To assist the process, we shall try and use Hungarian, Romanian, Slovakian, Slovenian and Bulgarian languages in addition to Serbian, with the back-up option of using English if unable to communicate in our mother tongues.

Dear friends, welcome to Serbia!

------------------------------

Da bi približili MZ Svet inostranim klubovima, organizacijama i pojedincima otvaramo ovu temu za uspostavljanje kontakta i pružanje svih informacija o dešavanjima iz MZ Svet-a.

Da bi uspostavili što čvršću saradnju nastojali smo da se sem Srpskog koristimo i Mađarskim, Rumunskim, Slovačkim, Slovenačkim i Bugarskim jezikom dok nam je Engleski na raspolaganju ako ne pronađemo način da komuniciramo na našim maternjim jezicima.

Dragi prijatelji dobrodošli u Srbiju!

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• I Love The Smell Of Two Stroke In A Morning, 1839 postova
  • Motocikl: MZ ETZ 250 SV 01-028

Brat Rumun je ovo poslao meni na privatnu, ne moze ovde da otvori???

"Hello Mihac,

I tried to write to "International" but every topic is locked for my userlogin so I write directly to you, and you will spread the word :-) This is not a fancy invitation, but it comes from heart:

Dear serbian MZ Friends and Brothers,

As we felt so good and welcomed in Jasenovo when we responded to your warm invitation, on behalf of the MZ-Brothers Romania I invite you to our yearly meeting which will be at the date of 15-16-17 June 2012. The exact location is not set yet, as our usual camping provider has some problems and maybe will close, but we will find another location and announce you in time.

I feel is better invite you now earlier so you can start making some plans, discussions and preparations over the winter.

You are welcome!

Keep in touch

Feri(owene)

• U prolazu, 21 postova
  • Motocikl: MZ ETZ250

Finally :care:

Dear Friends,

We are in the situation to continue our invitation from 29 September 2011 with details with the location.

Location is 2km near village Maguri-Racatau, 40km to Cluj-Napoca.

More exactly: 46.62925 N 23.17050 E

The shortest and fastest route(from Belgrade) goes through Timisoara > Arad > Oradea > Huedin > Gilau, all is national road(DN). Then the smaller side-road (DJ) is around 20km until Maguri-Racatau village, quite good asphalt, nice courves and scenery, then around 2km of very good gravel forestry road until the meeting place.

I put pictures on our forum and other details on our forum, but it seems these days is crashing the server all the time, nothing we can do just wait, as this is not a paid forum. Later I will translate a lot of things of what you would need to know, and write to "International topic"

You(I mean your group) will not need to carry tents because beds are reserved and paid already for you.We estimated 5-6 serbian brothers, now it's too early for you also to give us numbers, we will know this in end of April, May. You do not have to pay for the beds, this is from us. We will stay together at the cabin, tent is not really a good idea at that place, it's very cold at night even in the summer. There are bears also coming sometimes I heard :-)) I warned also romanian colleagues that will come unannounced, that if they really want to sleep in tent, they should be very well prepared fro freeze, if tent is frozen with ice in the morning, I told them :-))

During the day it is warm and nice in middle of June.

As soon as our forum will be online, I will put links and explanations.

Cinste!

--owene

• Podržavam 2

• Drug član, 2681 postova
  • Motocikl: MZ ETZ 250, NSU SuperMax 250, Kawa GPZ500S i 1100

Thank you for invation,our "mechanical brothers" !Regards the other brothers who were in Jasenovo last summer!!!

• U prolazu, 21 postova

Hello for all who plan to come,

I checked embassy site and all seems complicated with visa and so, but it seems that it's not really so

http://mzbrothers.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=4002#4002

Davor (quasaar here on the forum) is coming every year to Romania, and said:

======================================================================

1. we do not need visa for Romania with new passports

2. nobody asked me for any money per day ever

tell them just to pack what they need + passport and papers for bikes and go...

======================================================================

So the trick is with the new passports. Please ask me if you will need something, we are waiting for you .

Sumi, thanks for adding together the two announcements.

Feri.

• Podržavam 2

We are glad to welcome you home.

We hope to see you soon.

• Svrati ponekad, 147 postova

Kukul, how you get home with castrated sparkplug? I am interested how the engine behaved with it. Did you buy new one?

Greetings, all without problems, spark plugs withstood soon be seen with you

• U prolazu, 21 postova

Dear serbian MZ Friends and Brothers,

Happy new year! May all your plans and rides become true in this year. At least make big plans so if only 50% becomes true, is still big!

Winter, time for planning, please add also this on your 2013 calendar: on behalf of the MZ-Brothers Romania I invite you to our yearly meeting which will be in the weekend of 21-22-23 June 2013. The location is in Sighisoara, center of the country. The exact spot will be announced later, now the date is most important to save money for gas.

For those of you who have seen Sighisoara, you have seen nothing of what lies around so it will be new and different as last year!

You are welcome!

Keep in touch

Feri(owene)

• Podržavam 3

Dear friends,

Asocijacija Motociklista Srbije (Association Motorcyclist of Serbia) will organize 6th annual meeting MZ Sveta (MZ World), 6th traditiaonal gathering of the owners, enthusiasts, worshipers MZ motorcycle engines.

The gethering will be organized on 24., 25., 26. May at the location lake Zaova near Požarevac (N 44 30.368, E 21 16.360).

We are expecting you to come and to have a good time.

• Drug član, 2681 postova
  • Motocikl: MZ ETZ 250, NSU SuperMax 250, Kawa GPZ500S i 1100

Možda ovako:

Datum se približava, ko nije za Rumuniju...?

Možda dobijemo odgovor ko ide...

Ko god da ide u sopstvenoj režiji ili na neki drugi način želim mu srećan put.

Rumuni su zvali blagovremeno, pozivno pismo je gore i treba da pitam za izjašnjavanje.

• U prolazu, 21 postova

Dear friends and brothers!

2014 will come in a few hours, it will come with winter talks, winter dreams and mainenance work, because 2014 will be (again) a good year for the MZ bikes. MZ bikes are workhorses for the simple people, ugly in aspect and beautiful in engineering, so don't be afraid, they will not become collected objects, but they will make us collect nice memories on the roads and with our friends.

May the new year be plentiful of happy events in your lifes and your families'

Have a nice Ride through 2014!

MZ-Brothers RO

• Zainteresovan, 978 postova
  • Motocikl: MZ 175/1 ES , MZ 250 ETS ,ETZ 250 , 2 komada trkacka MZ-a (u pripremi), KTM LC4 , MZ 660 Mastif

Thank you, a lot of happy miles with and MZ motorcycles! (And the fans thereof)

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja