Moto Zajednica

Cagiva Canyon 500

• Svrati ponekad, 221 postova
  • Motocikl: BMW F800GS

Zanima me da li je neko vozio i kakvi su vam utisci o njoj posto mi je iskrsla prilika da zamenim moj motor za taj pa me interesuje sto vise informacija o njoj

Pozdrav

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• Svrati ponekad, 179 postova

Nisi napisao koje je godiste, ali nema veze. Po netu nesto nema revjuova, ovo je jedino opsirnije sto sam na brzaka mogao da nadjem:

I have been riding my Canyon 500 for a while now and can say that it is one of those rides you don't soon forget.

The twin exhausts give the bike a very deep, powerful and balanced sound. This does have its draw backs though. The fact that it is a 4-stroke single cylinder does mean that the engine is very loud.

The control layout is a bit cramped but you don't notice till you start wearing you winter gloves. I have caught the horn of high beams quite a few times recently.

The Glove box behind the windshield is a nice touch but does not hold great amounts. Light paperwork only.

The road handling is quite something. The bike is so well balanced with the weight extremely low to the ground. This means that until high winds strike the bike is solid as a rock.

Unlike a lot of bike where you drop it and you damage the paintwork and panels the bar end protrude far enough to protect you and you paintwork. Just remember to remove your foot sharp-ish though.

My only major concern is to the lack of parts and workshop manuals. Cagiva please pull your thumbs out.

-------Update(03/02/04)--------

Well I have had my fun but must now admit that for the last 6 months I have waited for the Cagiva factory in Italy to ship me 4 half rings. I don't expect anything from them for months still. I must admit that Cagiva are the laziest company I have ever had to deal with.

Naravno, jedno iskustvo nije merodavno.

Slike motora: BikePics

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja