Moto Zajednica

honda vtr 1000 f ...

• Svrati ponekad, 301 postova
  • Motocikl: Suzuki GSXR 600 K9

Imam priliku da menjam svoj bajk za gore pomenuti, '97god., 26000km presao, kaze lik da je u odlicnom stanju, zut je, i iz bg-a je mozda neko od vas zna taj motor?

Konkretno me interesuje vase misljenje koliko pomenuti motor vredi, to jest za koliko bi mogao da ga prodam? Koliko je prodavan uopste kod nas (znam da ga ima malo)? I kakav je taj motor uopste?

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

Upravu je Evil_Zo

Ajde ljudi da li ce mi neko kazati nesto o vtr-ki? Najvise me interesuje da li se lako prodaje i koja bi mu bila realna cena???

• Zainteresovan, 558 postova
  • Motocikl: 04 Yamaha R1, 15 Kawasaki ZX-14R 30th Anniversary LE, 01 Ducati Monster S4, 21 Vespa Primavera 150 Sean Wotherspoon, 16 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750, 01 Suzuki Hayabusa, 14 Harley-Davidson Road King FLHR, 94 Suzuki RM250

HONDA-in DOHC V-Twin.

To je dovoljo...

A evo i ostalih podataka:

Transmission 6 speed

Carburettors 48mm slanted flat slide CD-type x 2

Ignition Computer controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance

Wheel base 1430mm

Seat height 810mm

Ground clearance 135mm

Fuel capacity 19 litres

Front tyre 120/70

Rear tyre 180/55

Dry weight 193kg

Spark plug standard DPR9EVX-9 (NGK)

I jednog kaceg textica vlasnika doticnog i nekih njegovih "iskustava":

The biggest change for the VTR1000F was in the 2001 model, where a larger tank and new dash were fitted. The old 16 litre tank welcomed an extra 3 litres, making the capacity 19 litres. I was particularly happy about this as one of my common rides is about 250km. I probably could have done it, but not with the gas on.

The new dash is stylish but useful at the same time. A white tacho with bright red dial partly covers the speedo. The clock display remains on even when the key is not in the ignition which is handy. I've found that you still have plenty of fuel left when the fuel bar only shows 2 bars but it goes from 6 bars to 2 very quickly. The 0 on the speedo dial starts back at about 4 o'clock and 100kms is at 6 o'clock so when you're doing 100kms/hr it looks like you're only just beginning...

The only real difference in a 2001 and 2002 model is the change of colours. But even this is minor. The 2002 range replaces the dark blue of 2001 to a deep sky blue.

Wheelies are an excellent way make you feel like you are impressing everyone. Before attempting to be a hero, keep in mind that the memory of a failed stunt far outlasts the memory of a winner. Some guys are part timers, and some go out perfecting wheelie-martyrdom until their gearboxes become dust. Some seem to be born with it and some don't, but for most of us the amount of skill and dedication is directly proportional to the risk factor of wrecking your bike and yourself - so be warned.

In my opinion there are two kinds of wheelies: power wheelies and balanced wheelies.

Power Wheelies

When doing power wheelies, the front wheel will start to drop as soon as the speed of the bike exceeds the effective rev range. Power wheelies are a good way to learn because you can practise lofting the front wheel and get instant gratification as a beginner. At least one advantage of the bike slowly running out of rev range is that the front wheel is closer to the ground by the time you are ready to land, so you won't slam the front end down as hard.

I recommend getting the knack for good power wheelies in first or second gear before attempting a balanced gear-change wheelie - even if you hold it up for 20 metres this is a good start and will help build your feel and confidence. I'd learn in first gear on most bikes, but for powerful bikes such as 1000s above, you might try it in second as first gear could be too aggressive. However, you'll also need more initial speed and rev range for second gear. For a 600cc bike, you'de be looking at around 6000-8000RPM and for a 900cc above, about 4000-6000RPM in first gear.

Getting it Up

Some guys use clutch and some don't. I don't use any clutch but some will argue that it is easier and more predictable to do so. For the "dipping" the clutch method, obtain the right speed and approximate rev range (you'll need to figure this out yourself depending on your bike - if you can't then you shouldn't be attempting wheelies). The next sequence of events all happen very quickly.

Reduce your body weight from the front of the bike and with slightly lower mid range revs, squeeze the clutch, then increase your revs while releasing ("dumping") the lever completely. Give the bars a gentle tug and the front should go up. If it doesn't, you may need to alter the revs and timing of your clutch action. Also, beginners tend to lean forward too much in anticipation of lofting too high. You should practise this until you are confident of getting a reasonable height off the ground each time.

Lofting the front wheel without clutch is similar except you are relying more on the transferral of weight and power. This means you must get your body weight off the front end and be able to dial in the required amount of throttle at the same time. This is not necessarily more difficult but requires a close understanding of your bikes effective rev range. This is the key. Also, particularly on less powerful bikes, you can preload the front suspension with your body weight just before pulling back on the reigns. When the front suspension rebounds, it will assist slightly in pushing the front wheel against gravity.

Balanced Wheelies

A balanced wheelie is quite simply a wheelie where the rider is able to control the amount of speed, acceleration and balance in order to maintain a constant balance point. With practise you will know how far to lift the front wheel in order to have enough height to change gears. To start with you may find the balance point but waver each side of it. After time you can strive to achieve a motionless wheelie.

The front will naturally waver more when you are changing gears because you don't want too much power dialled in when making clutchless gear changes. I believe that you should aim to get through as many of the lower gears as you can as quickly as possible.

On bikes with grunty bottom ends, I find it easiest to make at least one gear change just before you obtain the balance point, then you can last longer before running out of revs. This is particularly useful if you are still learning and can only get through one or two gears. Once you can master limitless gear changes on the back wheel, you certainly don't need to read any more of this.

...I jos jednog "zvanicnijeg" texta:

American Honda recently threw a coming out party for the all-new VTR1000F Super Hawk, inviting the U.S. moto-press to the bash. The event's backdrop was the picturesque wine country of Temecula, California, and its maze of gnarly, tight and twisting back roads proved the perfect venue to show off, as one Honda engineer put it, the Super Hawk's "lively personality."

And lively it is, too. With the VTR, Honda feels they've "grabbed the essence of what Americans want in a big, sporting V-twin. The distinctive sound and feel that makes a V-twin seem alive." A spokesman for Honda's R&D department said their target for the Super Hawk was light weight, light steering, and strong low- to mid-range power and torque. Sound like a certain lusty Italian bike we know? The Super Hawk's project leader, Naoyuki Saito, stated Honda wanted to create a new type of twin-cylinder sports package that could rival the Ducati's level of performance while maintaining Japanese quality and practicality.

Our first impression was that the VTR seemed easier to ride fast than a 916, but soon realized this was not a race replica. Indeed, Honda claims the Super Hawk was never intended as a racing platform. Rather, they deemed it more of a real-world, all-around sporting motorcycle like Honda's own VFR750, but with the robust power delivery only a large displacement V-twin can provide.

Honda admitted to being caught off guard by Suzuki's introduction of their TL1000 90-degree V-twin, and were even more surprised by their rapid release of the bike to dealers. Honda quickly moved the Super Hawk's press launch up by several weeks, and production is set to hit dealers by April. Expected retail price of the bike should be around $8900, and Honda plans to keep production numbers low, with each dealer expected to receive only two VTR's over the next 12 months

The Super Hawk's unusual frame design contributes greatly to helping meet Honda's original design goals of light weight and responsive steering. Honda engineers described the VTR's chassis as being "lively" and fine tuned, with six strategically-placed mounting points for an engine that also acts as a stressed member for increased rigidity and lighter weight. Centralized engine placement combines with a slightly tall caster angle to help keep front-end handling light.

The "pivotless" twin-spar frame was designed around the VTR's OEM radial tires, which use a softer construction than that found on other sporting machines. Mounting different treads, according to Honda, will upset the "tuned" balance of the Super Hawk's chassis.

The side-mounted dual radiators of the Super Hawk produce the same cooling area as a single front-mounted radiator, but according to Honda engineers the VTR does not have the "dead spots" you find in a radiator mounted in the traditional location behind the front forks, which can result in as much as a 20 percent loss of cooling efficiency.

The VTR's design utilizes the low pressure created by wind passing over the outer surface of the fairing to draw air through from the high pressure zone inside. At low speeds, a large right-side fan blows air over that radiator for cooling.

We didn't get to spend much time with the VTR1000, but an afternoon of circling Willow Springs Raceway's 2.5-mile road course lead us to the conclusion that Honda is correct -- this is not a track-oriented design. "Honda personnel may have described this bike as having a lively personality," said Associate Editor Gord Mounce after a short track session on the VTR. "But like a blind date with a 'great personality' you don't want to take her dancing." Suspension rates that performed so well on the backroads were too soft for racetrack duty. In the VTR's defense we didn't have time to change springs or oil, which would have helped. A bigger hurdle for those thinking of racing VTRs is the lack of ground clearance. Rearset pegs and a tighter exhaust pipe will be necessary purchases.

Where the VTR really shines is in the broad spread of power available from its torquey motor. Speed is deceiving on Honda's V-twin because power builds steadily with no major peaks or valleys. Such a wide powerband allows strong corner exits, with less sliding of the rear tire than on an inline four with its peaky power. Although the VTR felt slow on the straights due to this flat power curve, we found ourselves smoking by 600s on Willow's front straight.

We certainly plan on getting the Super Hawk back for a longer, more involved test soon. Only next time we hope to also have Suzuki's TL1000S, and maybe even a Ducati 916 thrown in for good measure (and what a yardstick to measure by...). Watch for the ultimate sporting twin-cylinder performance battle next month in Motorcycle Online. Stand back and let the competition begin!

Iskreno,ako je motor OK,ja se tu ne bih mnogo razmishljao...

Pozdrav.

• I N S T R U K T O R, 1180 postova
  • Motocikl: R1200GS

VTR 1000 F, nije motor koji se lako prodaje, bar ne po realnoj ceni, jer se radi o izuzetno kvalitetnom motoru ( HONDA je to ), e sad, sve sto das u bescenje lako ces prodati.

Sto se tog motora tice, zuti, BG,negde sam ga mislim vidjao. Ako je to taj, a velike su sanse da jeste, ja bih na tvom mestu zadrzao KOMETU, ovaj mi je bio bas,bas krssast .

Dobro ocuvan VTR je u principu dobar posao, i ja sam bih ga rado pazario, ali tesko ga naci......SRETNO !

Ako mislis da mozes da dobijes blizu 4 tisuce menjaj...

P.S. Ne pomaze mu taj text' date=' prvo sto ne zna engleski a drugo sto toliko nije procitao u zivotu... :finga: :finga:[/quote']

:bokser: :finga:

Dosao je i taj dan da ti uzmes neku 600ccm da mi ne kenjas kako ja dobro vozim tocak jer vozim neku 6-icu, sad si ti na redu da se pokazes :lol:

Neka mi neko da malo konkretniji podatak za koliko bi mogao da prodam vtr-ku da se ne mucim mnogo? Kao sto neki kazu da je dobar, da li je i toliko prodavan koliko je i dobar?

• Zainteresovan, 558 postova
  • Motocikl: 04 Yamaha R1, 15 Kawasaki ZX-14R 30th Anniversary LE, 01 Ducati Monster S4, 21 Vespa Primavera 150 Sean Wotherspoon, 16 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750, 01 Suzuki Hayabusa, 14 Harley-Davidson Road King FLHR, 94 Suzuki RM250

Oglas (nije moj,ne znam ni ciji je,nashao na netu):

Honda VTR Fire Storm, 1997 god., 1000 ccm, presao 25.000 km, cena 4800 €...

• Svrati ponekad, 317 postova
  • Motocikl: Honda vfr 750

Ja bih da ozivim malo ovu temu posto sam zainteresovan za kupovinu VTR.

Cudna stvar je sto im je cena neverovatno niska. ???

Zasto???

Imaju li neku posebnu manu.

Koliko vidim mogao bi da prodam VFR i za iste pare da kupim bar 5 godina mladji VTR. I jos 1000-arka.

Imali neko pojma zasto je takva situacija.

Hvala svima!

• Svrati ponekad, 163 postova

Ja imam... i ne prodajem. Imao sam nekih suludih ideja da ga menjam za ZZR 1100 ili Hayabusu al sam (hvala Bogu) odustao.  Motor nema manu.  Ja sam moj platio 3600e sa 36000km 97g. Bilo je i jeftinijih ali... Trenutno na satu 44000 i ide i sapuce.

Sta reci? HONDA,  V motor, 1000 kubika, 100 konja (malo li je?).

Kakav god da kupis, sa ulozenih 1000 evrova si miran, a sto se tice prodaje....provozaj malo pa ces videti da ti prodaja nece pasti na pamet. Tesko da ima nesto bolje.

Ko god da je imao ovu Hondu reci ce isto. ;)

Jos jedna sitnica. Kod Ernesta imas (cini mi se) dobar VTR ali treba platiti carinu, tako da ce opet izaci na oko 3500e. Ryu motors takodje nesto preko 3000e. Sve ispod 3 soma dobro proveri jer moze da se desi da treba ulaganja ::) ::)::)... Pogledaj na www.mobile.de i tamo ces videti realne cene. Nema jeftinih. Interesantno je da potpuno isto izgleda 97g i recimo 2008g. Razlika je u elektronskom ubrizgavanju (posle 98g). Sve ostalo je isto.

Elem, neces se pokajati.

• Drug član, 1342 postova
  • Motocikl: ZX10-R

Izuzetan motor mislim da ima 110 ks. Kod nas se tesko prodaje ako ga kupis tesko ces ga prodati za realnu cenu....opet ako kupujes zbog sebe da ga vozis (ne preprodaja) neces se sigurno pokajati i siguran sam da ces biti zadovoljan.

• Svrati ponekad, 399 postova

jos par sitnica...kakav je sto se tice odrzavanja...delovi...jel isplativo...!?

ipak sam ja klinac sa sitnim primanjima...nije naivno...i naravno...potrosnja...jel ide iznad 10l/100km!?

hvala

bio sam u ryu...zaljubio sam se...iako je teget :)

• Drug član, 3618 postova

Potrosnja je oko 7l/100km, bar meni. Sto se tice delova nisu nista skuplji od ostalih.

Charuga je u pravu kada kaze:"Kod nas se tesko prodaje ako ga kupis tesko ces ga prodati za realnu cenu...."

Ja moj zelim da prodam, tako da znam o cemu prica. Inace, odlican motor, nikakvih problema nisam imao sa njim. Meni treba mi nesto sto je blaze prema mojoj saputnici, nesto kao VFR800.

Ja sam bas mislio da cu ustedeti registraciju na gorivu.Sada vozim vfr750 isto 100ks i super mi odgovara.Mislio sam da uzmem nesto novije (moj je 92).

Svim mojim prijateljima koji voze 1000-ke je potrosnja manja od nas 750-ica ako nam je rezim voznje isti.

razmisljao sam i o vfr 800 ali su znatno skuplji.

Potrosnja kod mene 8,5 litara. To je prosek. Merio sam letos u nekoliko navrata. Dok izadjem iz Beograda 20 - 40km/h. Kreni - stani semafor...pa onda auto put 200 i vise. Prosek je 8,5l/100km. Kad bi uspeo da ga vozim 150 km/h konstantno potrosnja bi bila ispod 6l. Odrzavanje je isto kao kod bilo kog motora.  Moze biti zajebano za suvozacicu na duzim turama, al nema ljubavi bez bola.  Zajebano je i meni kad se suvozacica umori pa mi legne na ledja.

Sve to se zaboravi cim das gas i udjes u krivinu . . .

• Svrati ponekad, 399 postova

problem je sto ja mnogo vozim po gradu...90%

tek ponekad izadjem van...al nista spec...do valjeva,smedereva,kikinde....okolina bg do 130km

ali 'ocu nesto dobro...a cini mi se da je odlican motor...i izgleda odlicno...mada...pretezno se nalaze 2000/2001 god...steta...

al verovatno ce pasti na prolece...vidim ja :)

mnogo me smorio diversion...penzionerski je...odlican...al nije za mene...ja sam mlad i neizivljen

U mom slucaju ne znam sta cu dobiti sem deset hiljada vece registracije!?

Jeste da ima 250 cm3 vise ali i dalje sam na 100KS.

Godiste motora ne racunam u prednost.

Nije za po gradu. Nece se grejati kao ostali ali mucices i motor a i sebe.  Bolje nesto manje. Sto se tice tih 250 kubika i 100 konja tesko ces primetiti razliku dok ne izadjes na auto put. E , tamo je vec nesto drugo.  Sto se mene tice vredi svaku paru.

• U prolazu, 8 postova

Postoji Jedan Vtr 1000 u Oglasima  na moto berzi za koji znam da je apsolutno perfektan, ali ga tip prodaje jer zivi u inostrastvu i vozi ga u srbiji 10-15 dana godisnje.

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja