Moto Zajednica

3 Moto GP trka, 2 Covid sezone. Portimao, Portugal

• Ne silazi, 5728 postova
Upravo sada, Boban EN je napisao:

Covek upropasti sampionat nemoze mu niko nista. Dominantan maximlno

Mnogo mi je spaticniji od kada je prosle godine pokusao sa slomljenom rukom da ipak uzme titulu. Nije poklekao i sad silji stojka

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• Pažljivo prati, 562 postova
  • Motocikl: Husqvarna 701 enduro
Just now, dvlns said:

Mnogo mi je spaticniji od kada je prosle godine pokusao sa slomljenom rukom da ipak uzme titulu. Nije poklekao i sad silji stojka

Kanda ga je siljio od novembra pa sad bode

Promenio član Boban EN

• Drug član, 1016 postova
  • Motocikl: Hornet 600
pre 4 minuta, to crank je napisao:

Apsolutno, gledanost prvi i najvažniji kriterijum, mišljenje većine gledalaštva sledeći najvažniji kriterijum. Seti se samo bruke sa izvinjavanjem Yamahe Rossi-u što motor nije (dok su se drugi borili za pobedu) na nivou...

Izgleda da im je biznis plan propao načisto. Ne bi me čudilo da ponude VR prevremenu penziju kao nekad sa 35 godina staža.:D

• Integrisan, 12716 postova
  • Motocikl: CB 360 / . SV 650 / GSXR600(ukraden) / GSX-R 750
1 minute ago, Due said:

Izgleda da im je biznis plan propao načisto

Ma kakvi, raçčunaju na 30-40% inicijalni pad gledanosti u slučaju da prestane da vozi. I dalje većina koja gleda trke misli da je on Šampion ili da može opet da bude ili da ga Španska zavera maleriše.

Pa vidi samo izbore u "državi Danskoj" i jasno ti je kakvi slaboumnici hodaju planetom.

• Podržavam 1

• Integrisan, 12716 postova
  • Motocikl: CB 360 / . SV 650 / GSXR600(ukraden) / GSX-R 750
8 minutes ago, Boban EN said:

Bilo bi interesantnije mada mislim da je ovaj psihicki mnogo jaci 

Pazi kad za Lowes-a ovo neko napiše a svi moraju da se slože. Garant poturen 3. brat!!!

• Pobjednik motogp kladionice 4X, 5206 postova
  • Motocikl: s.f. fzr1000 crf450r cbr600rr shadow
pre 20 minuta, to crank je napisao:

Gardner.

Prosle godine on je i pobjedio meščini

• Svrati ponekad, 221 postova
  • Motocikl: Kawasaki - ZZR500

Imamo li neku fantasy ligu za motogp? Mozemo da napravimo npr BJBikers ili tako nesto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sviđa mi se 1

• Svrati ponekad, 221 postova
  • Motocikl: Kawasaki - ZZR500

Napravio, pocinjemo od sledece trke (tacnije Ceska to je bila jedina opcija). Liga se zove BJBikers
Jedinstveni kod je: S2FF5PL3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Podržavam 2

• Pobjednik motogp kladionice 4X, 5206 postova
  • Motocikl: s.f. fzr1000 crf450r cbr600rr shadow

Zarko pao ne svojom krivicom..nesto dukati navodi mjenjac kao uzrok pada..

• Ne silazi, 4870 postova
  • Motocikl: Triumph Daytona 1000

The fall of Johann Zarco caused by a problem with the gearbox

"A little disappointed, of course, it's always better to save a few points than to finish on the ground," lamented the man who arrived in Portimão in first place in the championship. "We saw that I had a little problem with the gearbox, that's why I didn't have the right gear at the right time. The engine speed was critical. So I wasn't too much disappointed and it allows me to better understand the fall. "

The problem encountered by the Frenchman has already been seen at Pramac in the past, although the team does not yet know the exact cause: "When I downgraded my two gears [in the turn], I found myself in first so it is that I had not started well the fourth before. The team reassured me by telling me that I had put it well and that I had passed the previous turn in fourth, but with our seamless system, it may not have engaged properly. "

Read also:

"And when it was time to downshift, third had already come back, I made my automatic movement to downshift two gears and I finished first. Where I thought I had made a mistake beforehand, they reassured me in saying 'No, we haven't had this little problem with other pilots before' and we ran into it. A little bit of bad luck, but even in this bad luck, the analysis is that we were a little too limited. "

Zarco believes that this problem could have been caused by the very sustained pace of the race, which he had trouble keeping: "I was missing a few tenths today and I was perhaps pushing a little too much to stay. with the others. Maybe the gear shifts weren't as clean as they needed to be. I think that's one of the causes. "

johann-zarco-pramac-racing-cra-1.jpgjohann-zarco-pramac-racing-cra-1.jpg

The Cannois was also starting to have difficulties with the condition of his front rubber, a problem which he said contributed to the fall: "Since the front tire was not in very good condition on the right side, he did not I couldn't handle that and that's why I immediately fell. We didn't have this problem but maybe doing a lot of laps in 1'38 "9 is not easy."

"I think [the tire] got too hot, staying behind Mir," he said. "In my opinion, this pace below 1'40 forced me to pass a course in driving and we realized that we were probably a little limited up front. We would probably have needed other adjustments, maybe in the direction of Bagnaia. Technically, I'm not sure. My chief mechanic told me that we needed to make some progress to put less strain on the tire. Unfortunately, we didn't. had very good progress between Friday and Saturday and staying at that level was not enough for Sunday. A pace below 1'40 is pretty fast. "

Read also:

This race will not leave bad memories for Johann Zarco because even if he was a little too aggressive to compensate for his inability to keep up with the pace set by Fabio Quartararo, he still figured among the leaders once again. : "I attacked a lot and I think I was missing a few tenths today. I was not comfortable everywhere, so then I had to give a little more energy to compensate and the race is became more difficult. "

"Despite that, I was there, hoping to play the podium. It's positive. The advantage in the straight line remains important and I knew that I could make the difference on this climb in the straight line, and I took fun to enjoy it. [...] Rins and Fabio got away, it was a bit hard to stay with him. I expected to stay behind Pecco but I made the mistake almost immediately after his pass . "

In a weekend marked by several antics and by the serious injuries of his teammate Jorge Martín , Johann Zarco gets away without the slightest pain: "On the corner, I just slipped, and we are not going very fast , because we come in fourth, we had time to decelerate. I wouldn't say it's the 'standard fall' because you don't have to get used to it, but when we have fallen to 300 km / h, that's 'easy' [laughs]. "

• Andragog, 4655 postova
  • Motocikl: BMW K25 HONDA PD05

Markez je krenuo silovito. Bio je opasan sve dok nije udario od nazad čini mi se Rinsa. Posle toga se smirio. Izgleda da ga je strah savladao. Videćemo kakav će biti u budućnosti.... 

• Misbehave Responsibly, 1574 postova
  • Motocikl: FZ6S

Savladalo ga je telo koje nije moglo da podrži htenja. Srce hoće al' dupe klokoće. To sa strahom veze nema. Biće onoliko dobar koliko mu stepen fizičkog oporavka to omogući.

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja