Moto Zajednica

Moto GP 2019, Termas de Rio Hondo, Argentina

• Ne silazi, 6813 postova
  • Motocikl: TDM 900

Zamisli da se svi ovako pomaknu, svaki put. Kako onda da ceniš ko je dobio prednost a ko ne?

Možda je Crutch to radio i pre, ali eto, sad ga upecali :D

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• Integrisan, 12759 postova
  • Motocikl: CB 360 / . SV 650 / GSXR600(ukraden) / GSX-R 750

Lorenzo je stvarno mamlaz. Pritegao je "speed limiter" umesto "launch control" dugme na startu i zamalo da naoravi karambol. 

• Drug član, 1433 postova
  • Motocikl: Ducati HYM950
Pre 2 sati, to crank je napisao:

Lorenzo je stvarno mamlaz. Pritegao je "speed limiter" umesto "launch control" dugme na startu i zamalo da naoravi karambol. 

Jbga, posle toga tokom trke svuko gumu sa levog hebla pa je držao za goli hebel

• Haha 2
  • Zbunjen 1

• Integrisan, 12759 postova
  • Motocikl: CB 360 / . SV 650 / GSXR600(ukraden) / GSX-R 750
32 minutes ago, GixxerK6 said:

Jbga, posle toga tokom trke svuko gumu sa levog hebla pa je držao za goli hebel

Isuse Hriste!! 

• Ne silazi, 4594 postova
  • Motocikl: Honda VTR1000SP1 (Službeni), Suzuki SV650S, Tomos T15SL, Tomos T011, Tomos APN4
pre 7 minuta, Biker-Boy je napisao:

Kako li je samo izdrzao da ne isturira malo Yamahicu :)

Kako je izdržao da ne ubaci u 1., 2. i gas

Bio bi glavni baja, naravno više nikad ne bi smeo da priđe stazi. Ali bi dobio 5 minuta slave :D 

• Drug član, 2729 postova
  • Motocikl: SV 650S, Simson SR50, Cagiva Mito, CBF1000

Mota mi se kroz glavu, tacno bih obrnuo krug, makar me posle snajperom skinuli! Jes ovaj gari podebeo, i mozda je nekad vozio MX a ne asfalt, al nek ide zivot!!! Zavrnuo bih ga koliko su mi muda vel'ka, sve i da tresnem pre saltanja u 2. 

• Sviđa mi se 1

• Svrati ponekad, 340 postova
  • Motocikl: Ktm 990 Superduke R

IN THE HONDA GARAGE…

CRUTCHLOW: I was balancing! Bal-fucking-anc-fucking-ing! On my toes like a ballerina what’s gonna be chucked into the air by some ponce in tights! It was bloody me being bloody graceful, that’s all. Fucken ride-through for that? Fucken Rabat shakes like a shitting dog on the grid and no-one gives him a penalty! Fuck you, Spencer, you piss-smelling fossilised twat-horse! It’s tense out there. It’s not a grid full of drunks, mouth-breathers, and shoplifters like it was in your day, pal!

MARQUEZ: Was anyone else racing? I did not see anyone. Did I go to the right racetrack? Was that the Moto3 race I just won? Why is Crutchlow killing crocodiles with his bare hands?

LORENZO: Alberto! Alberto! Put that little champagne-soaked buco del culo down, stop polishing his teeth, and explain these buttons to me again. I will write notes on the tank. Bring a marker pen.

IN THE YAMAHA GARAGE…

ROSSI: Allora, that was one of my greatest victories, yes? OK, is second place, but of course is still victory if you take out the Marquez. Uccio! Bring me a hot towel. And a knife. Pronto! Madonna mia, my back is killing me.

VINALES: I wonder if that rafter will hold my weight? What if the rope is not strong enough? What if the rope is too long and I hit the ground and break my ankles? What if Mr Jarvis catches me? Will he beat me to death with the telemetry cable? Can I hope for that? Fuck you, Morbidelli! You could have run into me much harder and it would have been over!

MORBIDELLI: What? He was going too slow. I yelled out, but he ignored me, so I nudged him. Maybe a little bit too hard, but it is racing, yes? I am racing. He is not. Maybe he should race. Then it wouldn’t happen. 

IN THE APRILIA GARAGE…

IANNONE: This bike is stupid! It is shit! Like you are shit! Do not flinch, Aprilia idiot! I open the throttle and nothing. Nothing! Is the camshaft made of wood? Is there kerosene in the tank? Is that it? Is this some kind of environment-saving sciocchezze? Even Rabat is faster and he has no lungs! Belen is drinking again. Soon she will have to walk the streets so I can pay for my perfume. No, I am not re-branding it as Lose & Fail.

ALEIX ESPARGARO: Look, let’s just give the championship to Marquez now and start again. What if I stop eating? Will that help? Maybe if we sell the factory to the Russians things will change? Maybe you can build fast bikes when they put a pistol in your mouth and your mother in a cupboard? 

IN THE DUCATI GARAGE…

MILLER: I fucken went off, aye? Smashed it. Gave that Spaghettadelli kid some paint off me bike. Good thing the fucken seat stayed on this time. But would it kill you bastards to sand the fucken nuts holding it on back a bit. They’ve dead-set dug divots in me arse. Haha! Yeah, nah, it’s all good. Fuck me! Look at Cal go that fucken crocodile!

DOVIZIOSO: I knew he was going to do that. I knew it. He is a bastard like that. Always has been. I love him like a brother that I hate, but I hate him a little bit too. But with love. He makes the block-pass on me like it was a track-day, and what do I do? I shit my leathers and let him win. Gigi has not spoken to me all night. He must be down by the river watching Cal kill animals.

IN THE SUZUKI GARAGE…

RINS: Almost I win this. Almost I could buy myself a new coffin. Twelve seconds is nothing. It’s just 12 litres of O-Negative. Zarco is full of it. Never mind. Next time. 

MIR: It was the crocodile! Did you see it? It was coming onto the track! Of course I panicked. Is this some kind of special MotoGP initiation thing? Is that why Mr Crutchlow is down by the river choking them? Should I go choke them as well? 

IN THE KTM GARAGE

SYAHRIN: Can you ask Mr Lorenzo not ride back here with me? Please? He is very unpredictable and he throws things. Tells me to make him satay beef.

• Haha 7

Pridruži nam se!

Možeš sada da napišeš svoj odgovor, a kasnije da se registruješ. Ako imaš nalog, uloguj se i napiši svoj odgovor.

Gost
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

• Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja