Moto Zajednica

BURNOUT MOTOCIKLI - OPREMA

• U prolazu, 56 postova
  • Motocikl: Ducati - Bimota

!!! SPREMITE SE ZA NAJBOLJI DOGAĐAJ OVE GODINE !!!
DUCATI BELGRADE WEEK 2017.

Dva dana na stazi NAVAK:
Oficijalni Ducati instruktori i SUPERBIKE test vožnje
1299 PANIGALE SUPERLEGGERA – Uživo!
Test vožnje demo motora.
SPECIJALNI GOST i INSTRUKTOR: Manuel Poggiali (Grand Prix svetski šampion)
Otvoreno za sve tipove motocikala.

!!! SPECIJALNE PONUDE I POPUSTI !!!

PRIJAVE I INFORMACIJE NA LINKU:

http://www.ducati.rs/index.php/ducati-belgrade-week

• Podržavam 2

Podeli ovaj odgovor sa prijateljima

• U prolazu, 56 postova

AKCIJSKE CENE GARDEROBE!!!

Ducati REV'IT TOUR HV muska jakna, ogranicena kolicina, velicine XL i XXL

98103161_, TOUR HV (XL, XXL) – puna cena: 55.205,00. Cena sa popustom : 29.900,00

Versatility and safety are the main characteristics of the Tour HV jacket, ideal for daily trips and long journeys as well. It can be used all year round and is particularly suitable for use in bad weather, thanks to its high visibility yellow inserts, which are EN471 certified, and its waterproof and breathable membrane. The model is equipped with CE protectors on the shoulders and elbows and is suitable for use with a back protector. It also boasts air vents to optimize internal ventilation, as well as adjusters at the sleeves, collar and waist to ensure that the biker is as comfortable as possible. Available in Hi-Visibility Yellow.

Burnout d.o.o.

Bulevar Arsenija Carnojevica 95a

Novi Beograd

jakna REVIT DUCATI.jpg

• U prolazu, 56 postova

DUCATI REV'IT GORE-TEX muske pantalone, ogranicena kolicina, velicine L i XL

98102819_, MUSKE PANTALONE STRADA2 (L, XL) - puna cena: 57.664,00. Cena sa popustom – 33.500,00

The Strada 2 textile pants are designed for long distance touring and match perfectly with the Strada 2 textile jacket. Thanks to the zipper all around the waist, these pants match with the Strada 2 jacket or with any other Ducati technical textile jacket. Made of three interchangeable layers, they are comfortable and easily adaptable to any weather condition.

The out-most layer, made in high-performance waterproof PWR|shell, features adjustable air inlets and CE certified protectors on knees and hips. The middle layer is removable and contains the Gore-Tex®LTD membrane. Made with Micro Grid Backer technology, an innovative supporting fabric, turns out to be lighter and more resistant to tear and abrasion. The third and interior layer consists in an Exkin® Air thermal lining that insulates and keeps a constant temperature.

• 100% waterproof
  • SaS-Tec certified according to EN 1621.1
  • Adjustable waist and calf fastening
  • Adjustable vents on thighs
  • 2 outer pockets
  • Non-slip rubber coatin

Burnout d.o.o.

Novi Beograd

ducati-98102819-pantaloni-in-tessuto-strada-2.jpg

• U prolazu, 56 postova

Ducati REV'IT STRADA 2 GORE-TEX troslojna muska jakna, ogranicena kolicina, velicine XL i XL

98102817_, MUSKA JAKNA STRADA2 (L, XL) – puna cena: 82.254,00. Cena sa popustom – 49.000,00

The Strada 2 is a textile jacket intended for touring with high level technical solutions. Thanks to its three different layers, the Strada 2 is comfortable and easy-to-wear in every season.

The outside is made of high performance PWR|shell with adjustable air intakes, features CE certified protectors and is pocketed for a back protector. The middle layer is of Gore-Tex®LTD membrane, waterproof and breathable. Made with Micro Grid Backer technology, an innovative supporting fabric, which makes it lighter and more resistant to tear and abrasion. The third and interior layer consists in an Exkin® Air thermal lining with high insulating capability even with reduced thickness.

• Made exclusively for Ducati by REV'IT
  • Protectors SaS-Tec certified according to EN 1621.1
  • Fits G2 Wave back guard
  • 4 outer pockets, 1 inner
  • Adjustable arms, neck and hips fastening
  • Adjustable vents on arms, chest and back
  • Large waterproof pocket on the back
  • Jacket-to-pants zipper
  • Reflective details

Burnout d.o.o.

Novi Beograd

s-l300.jpg

• U prolazu, 56 postova

DUCATI REV'IT STRADA C3, ogranicena kolicina, velicine 54 i 56

98103805_, MUSKA JAKNA MUSKA STRADA C3 (54,56), puna cena: 84.713,00. Cena sa popustom – 61.500,00

The CE-certified Strada C3 jacket has been designed for long-range rides in any climate. It is durable, waterproof, and ventilated thanks to the high-performance materials used to make it: Gore-Tex® membrane, durable and elastic Mugello fabric, and Nanofeel® fixed lining. The inner thermal lining can be removed and worn only in part once off the motorcycle. The garment is equipped with light and ergonomic Pro-Armor protectors that mold to the body thanks to body heat. Made by Dainese and designed by Drudi, the jacket is also available in a version for women, and can be combined with the Strada C3 trousers using a zipper. For maximum riding pleasure!

Burnout d.o.o.

Novi Beograd

c3jakna.jpg

• U prolazu, 56 postova

DUCATI REV'IT STRADA C3 GORE-TEX muske pantalone, ogranicena kolicina, velicine 54 i 56

98103825_, MUSKE PANTALONE STRADA C3 (54,56), puna cena: 61.353,00. Cena sa popustom – 44.500,00

The Strada C3 trousers are perfect for every type of journey, durable, water resistant, and ventilated thanks to high-performance materials: Gore-Tex® membrane, durable and elastic Mugello fabric, and Nanofeel® fixed lining. When necessary, they can become ventilated via air intakes or thermal thanks to the removable thermal lining. The elastic fabric and the various adjustments improve comfort, as do the light and ergonomic Pro-Armor protectors that follow the form of the body. Made by Dainese, the trousers are also available in a version for women, and combine with the Strada C3 jacket by means of a convenient zipper.

Burnout d.o.o.

Novi Beograd

pantalone c3.png

• U prolazu, 56 postova

DUCATI DAINESE  CORSE TEX jakna,  ogranicena kolicina, velicine 54 i 56

98102925_, MUSKA JAKNA CORSE TEX  (54, 56) – puna cena: 46.600,00. Cena sa popustom – 26.500,00

A lightweight waterproof option in the Ducati Corse riding collection, this jacket is produced for Ducati by Dainese in Comfort Cordura® fabric, which makes it extremely elastic for ultimate rider comfort. Waterproof and breathable thanks to the D-Dry® membrane, the Ducati Corse tex 2 is suitable for all seasons thanks to its removable thermal liner.

Styled for a sporty look, this jacket comes in matching men's and women's styles, and includes CE armor in shoulders and elbows. It is also pocketed for a Double chest protector (only men’s fit) and either a Wave or Manis G back protector.

• Made exclusively for Ducati by Dainese
  • CE armor in shoulders and elbows
  • Cordura Comfort fabric
  • Removable thermal lining
  • 2 outer pockets, 3 inner
  • Adjustable waist fastening
  • Jacket-to-pants zipper
  • 100% waterproof

9810292-ducati-dainese-corse-tex-2-jacket_large.jpg

• U prolazu, 56 postova

DUCATI SPIDI, muske pantalone, ogranicene kolicina, velicina XXL

981036987, MUSKE PANTALONE TEX TOUR V2 XXL. Puna cena: 35.534,00 rsd. Cena sa popustom – 25.500,00

The Tour V2 trousers for sport touring are designed by Aldo Drudi and made in collaboration with Spidi Sport. Robust, ergonomic, adjustable, with an H2Out® membrane that is waterproof, breathable, and wind resistant, they have CE-certified protectors on the shins and hips. They provide a high level of comfort thanks to a removable lining, elastic fabric, and zipper adjustable air intakes. They can be combined with the Tour V2 jacket both in the standard and HV variants. Also available in a version for women.

981036983-8.jpg

• U prolazu, 56 postova

DUCATI REV'IT  TOUR zenske pantalone, ogranicena kolicina,velicina M

981023104, ZENSKE PANTALONE TOUR M, puna cena: 36.762,00 rsd. Cena sa popustom – 21.000,00

Designed to pair perfectly with the new Tour textile jacket by Rev'it, these pants feature a waterproof and windproof Hydratex® membrane and removable thermal liner for comfortable multiseason riding. The full length waist zipper will pair with any Ducati riding jacket making them a versatile style that will appeal to many riders.

Outside PWR|shell 320D PWR|shell 1200D PWR|shell 500D stretch PWR|shell 500D with DuPont™ Teflon® coating
Inside Removable thermal lining Fixed Z-Liner Hydratex® membrane
Comfort 100% waterproof Adjustable waist and calf fastening
Plus 2 outer pockets Jacket-to-pants zipper Reflex prints Non-slip rubber coating

pantalone zenske tour.JPG

• U prolazu, 56 postova

DUCATI CORSE, muska jakna sa dva lica, bez stitnika, ogranicena kolicina, velicina L i XL.

98769024_, MUSKA JAKNA DUCATI CORSE SA DVA LICA (L, XL), puna cena: 19.550,00. Cena sa popustom – 10.200,00

The Ducati Corse 2 jacket by Ducati Performance is fully reversible, featuring a red fleece layer for warmth and a black nylon shell layer. Wear it either way complete with finished pockets and carbon fiber logos and two way zipper.

• Reversible Jacket
  • Two outer pockets, one inside pocket
  • Made of polyester

98769024-ducati-corse-2-reversible-jacket.jpg

98769024-ducati-corse-2-reversible-jacket-red.jpg

• U prolazu, 56 postova

SPECIJALNI POKLON ZA SVE MOTOCIKLISTE!
BESPLATAN PREGLED VAŠEG MOTOCIKLA U PERIODU 17-22. SEPTEMBRA.

Kompanija Burnout je pripremila specijalni poklon za vas motocikliste bez obzira na brend koji vozite.

Popunite upitnik na linku: www.ducatiserbia.rs/besplatan-pregled-2018
i zakažite besplatan pregled i kompletnu kontrolu vašeg motocikla u Ducati ovlašćenom servisu na Novom Beogradu.

Pored kontrole motocikla biće i popusta na kupovinu zaštitne opreme i lifestyle odeće, kao i rezervnih delova i asesoara poput Rizome, CNC-a i mnogih drugih.

Za sve kupce SW-MOTECH opreme u toku promotivne nedelje obezbeđena je besplatna ugradnja u našem servisu.

Za one koji žele da obraduju sebe novim Ducati-jem, spremili smo specijalne popuste na motocikle sa lagera ali i popust za poručivanje novih modela.

Za dodatne informacije pišite na info@burnout.rs ili pozovite na +381 62 77 4045 ili +381 69 3393 801

Vaš Burnout team.

• Sviđa mi se 2
  • Hvala 1
  • Podržavam 4

Napravite nalog ili se ulogujte da biste postavili komentar

Morate biti član zajednice da biste mogli ostaviti svoj komentar.

Pridružite se!

Napravite svoj nalog u našoj zajednici. Vrlo je lako!

Registrujte novi nalog

Ulogujte se

Imate nalog? Ulogujte se ovde.

Ulogujte se odmah

• Aktivni korisnici   0 članova

Nema ulogovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranu.

Važno obaveštenje

Nastavkom korišćenja ovog sajta prihvatate Pravila korišćenja